American journalist Matt Drudge, better remembered for the Drudge Report, a conservative media and editorial website, was born on October 27, 1966, in Takoma Park, Maryland. Takoma Park, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C., is where Drudge was raised. He relocated to Los Angeles in 1989, a few years after receiving his high school diploma, and began working in the CBS Tv studio gift shop.
He started writing an email newsletter in 1994 after his father gave him a computer and featured rumors about the entertainment business that he had managed to pick up on the studio lot. From his home, he started the internet Drudge Report at the beginning of 1995. A year later, he resigned from his regular job and began writing about politics.
Drudge quickly gained notoriety in the media and among politicians. He was the first to reveal Sen. Bob Dole’s selection of a vice presidential partner during the 1996 presidential campaign. He released the story of Kathleen Willey’s allegations of President Bill Clinton’s sexual harassment in 1997 based on an unpublished Newsweek report.
Eventually that year, after publishing a report that claimed White House staffer Sidney Blumenthal used to have a history of domestic violence and later retracting it, Drudge found himself in legal difficulties and was slammed with a $30 million lawsuit. The Drudge Manifesto, his book from 2001, became a bestseller.
As Matthew Drudge, Matt Drudge was raised in Washington, D.c. For many years, Matt had a conservative radio talk program. He then decided to focus on his well-known website, The Drudge Report. He has written for Drudge (1998), Late Show with David Letterman (1993), and Hannity & Colmes, among other shows (1996).
American journalist Matthew Nathan Drudge, who founded and served as publisher of the Drudge Report, was born on October 27, 1966. In addition to hosting radio and television shows, Drudge is also an author. Age 56 describes him.
Drudge was formerly called Hollywood, California, home. He has two homes in Miami, Florida, as of 2007: a $1.4 million stucco house with a Mediterranean design on Rivo Alto Island and a $1 million condo in the Four Seasons hotel.
By the beginning of 2009, Drudge was making millions of dollars per year, taking lavish vacations, and relocating to another Miami home. In 2003, he claimed that, aside from travel, his Corvette was his one luxury.
Near Washington, D.C., in Takoma Park, Maryland, Drudge was reared. When he was six years old, his mother and his dad, Robert Drudge, a retired social worker, were divorced. Drudge moved in with his mom. He didn’t have many friends, but he loved radio discussion shows and reading the news.
Out of a graduating class of 355, Drudge was 341st.] Drudge claims in his book Drudge Manifesto that he “failed his Bar Mitzvah.”
- His radio discussion show is hosted.
- At Age six, his parents got divorced.
- Had frequently referred to as a “loner” when he was younger.
- Receives more than 2.5 million visits every day to his Drudge Report website.
- He was sued for $30 million in libel damages by Sydney Blumenthal, an aide to the Clinton presidential campaign after Drudge published a story that falsely accused Blumenthal of marital abuse and later withdrew it. A settlement was reached outside of court, and Blumenthal agreed to reimburse Drudge for $2500 in costs.
- Renowned for being the first to report the Monica Lewinsky-Bill Clinton scandal.
- He has only completed secondary school, where he struggled academically. In the Class of ’84, he finished 341st out of 355. Ironically, he failed his “Current Events” class and scored a D.
- Lived in Hollywood’s Fontenoy Tower apartments early in his Career and into the 1990s. Crispin Glover was one of his close neighbors.
Matt Drudge is who?
American journalist Matthew Nathan Drudge, who founded and served as editor of the Drudge Report, was born on October 27, 1966. Drudge, 56, is also an author and a former host of radio and television shows.
Matt Drudge was born where?
American journalist Matthew Nathan Drudge, who founded and served as editor of the Drudge Report, was born on October 27, 1966. Drudge, 56, is also a writer and a former host of radio and television shows.
The bottom line!
This was about Matt Drudge, his Biography, net worth, father, wife, kid, Family, Age, height, and more. To learn more about such celebrity news and gossip, stay tuned and be connected to know more; everything is only for you here.