Katerina Tikhonova, a Russian technology executive and scientist Is Russian President Putin’s second daughter. She is a highly qualified scientist and noted for leading various publicly financed Moscow University programs.
She is also the Dep. Director of Moscow State University’s Institute for Complex System Mathematical Sciences. Her sporty acrobatic dancing is well-known.
Katerina Putin was born in East Germany, where her father, Putin, worked as an operative. Putin and her family moved to Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) after the reunification in 1991, where she attended the German high school Peter Schule. At Petersschule, she studied German.
In Moscow, Katerina enrolled in a German language school. Katerina earned her bachelor’s degree in Japanese history and oriental studies from Saint Petersburg University.
Katerina Tikhonova began her career as a Russian scientist after graduating from university. Katerina Tikhonova is also a very well-known acrobat.
Her net worth is believed to be $1.3 billion. Their net worth was reported at $2 billion when she married Kirill Shamalov.
Katerina Tikhonova is Russian President Vladimir Putin’s daughter. She is a student at Moscow State University and is an acrobat (MSU). She is linked with the Department of Mechanical Mathematics at MSU, and since 2011, she has co-authored a math textbook and six research article chapters, according to her website.
She oversees Innopraktika, a $1.7 billion campus expansion project, and directs two publicly sponsored programs at the institution, the National Intellectual Development Foundation (NIDF) and the National Intellectual Reserve Centre (NIRC).
She has secured a multimillion-dollar contract with a government organization she oversees. She was named Vice President of the University in March 2015. She performs in the acrobatic rock and rolls specialty. Two dancers blend energetic dance with a master’s acrobatic maneuvers. She and her partner finished fifth at the World Championships in Switzerland in 2013. She is also a member of the World Rock’n’Roll Federation and the All-Russia Union’s executive committees.
Preferred pronouns, if any
Her birthday is August 31st, 1986. She will be 36 years old in 2022.
171 cm or 1.71 m or in feet & inches; she stands at 5’ 7.”
During Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the international world has been laser-focused on Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The 69-year-old leader has fought hard to keep his personal life hidden from the media and the rest of the world. However, five weeks after Russia invaded Ukraine, the US imposed sanctions on both women, banning them from using the US financial system.
Putin’s carefully cultivated masculine image—frequently, he’s pictured riding horses, pulling weights, and posing shirtless—has shaped much of the public’s perception of him. He’s also made a concentrated effort to keep his children out of the spotlight, leading some to wonder if he has any at all.
Putin has never publicly acknowledged his children, despite years of speculation and reporting in the media.
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Shkrebneva raised her in Dresden, Germany. She studied at the German School in Moscow. Mariya Putina is her sister.
Katerina Tikhonova married Kirill Shamalov, the son of Nikolay Shamalov, co-owner of the Russian Bank, and a close friend of his father, in February 2013. The wedding took place at Igora, a ski resort owned by Putin’s buddy Yury Kovalchuk on a hill about an hour’s drive north of St. Petersburg. Guests donned white scarves with the letters “K & K” stitched on the red thread, and the newlyweds reportedly rode a traditional Russian sled hauled by three white horses.
Surprisingly, Putin’s second daughter’s marriage changed the life of an aspiring businessman. He quickly rose through the ranks of Russia’s elite, gaining a share in Russian petrochemical behemoth Ciboure and boosting his net worth to $ 2 billion. The pair also owns a four-story home in Biarritz, a French beach resort.
In January 2018, Bloomberg.com claimed that Katerina had divorced her spouse Kirill, citing four unidentified sources. After his ownership of those shares as part of Putin’s family ended in marriage, he reportedly sold them and returned to work as an executive.
Katerina Tikhonova graduated from Moscow’s German School. She was later accepted for post-secondary studies at Saint Petersburg State University, where she got her diploma. She was accepted to Moscow State University and earned a Master’s degree in physics and mathematics there.
- Vladimir Putin’s youngest daughter, Katerina, has never officially claimed or confirmed that she is her mother’s daughter.
- The US accused her of concealing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s assets.
- The US Treasury has accused Katerina and her organization of working in the Russian defense industry.
- Her non-profit has a multi-million dollar contract with the Russian government.
- The sanctions imposed on Katerina respond to Russian troops’ war crimes in Ukraine.
- She frequently seeks advice from ex-KGB officials who serve on the organization’s council.
- She is the Deputy Director of the Moscow State University’s Institute for Mathematical Research of Complex Systems.
- She is also the founder of Innopraktika, a non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging young Russian scientists.
- When her father, Vladimir Putin, was stationed as a KGB operative in East Germany, Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova was born.
- Vladimir Putin Katerina When she was younger, Tihonova dropped her father’s name and adopted her grandmother’s. This was done to ensure privacy and security.
- Putin and her family moved to Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) in 1991, and Katerina attended Peter School.
- She also taught German as a component of the curriculum at the German Gymnasium.
- Due to an increase in gang violence in Leningrad, Putin had to send her girls back to Germany to continue their studies under the supervision of her statutory guardians.
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova returned to Russia after Putin and his family relocated to Moscow.
- Katerina was registered at a German language school in Moscow by him. She passed Katerina’s entrance exam for St. Petersburg University after completing her education.
- She began her Asian studies at St. Petersburg’s Katerina University.
- She intended to major in Chinese history but chose to study Japanese history.
- Katerina began her master’s degree in Mathematics and Physics at Moscow State University after graduating from St. Petersburg University in 2009. She was also honored for successfully defending her dissertation, “Mathematical challenges of rectifying vestibular mechanoreceptor function.”
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova published numerous more volumes of her research after her dissertation was published, working with several well-known Russian scientists.
- She was also featured on Rossiya 1, a Russian news program. She was interviewed about how technological breakthroughs can be used to manage the brain’s impulses.
- Katerina started Innopraktika, a nonprofit organization, after finishing her official studies. This was created in close collaboration with Moscow State University, run by the Russian government. Katerina’s Innopraktika is a collaboration between two foundations: the National Intellectual Development Foundation (NIDF) and the National Intellectual Reserve Centre (NIRC) (NIRC).
- Katerina was appointed Director of the Innopraktika-sponsored artificial intelligence department at Moscow State University in 2020. This organization has received billions of dollars in Kremlin grants and help, with $1.7 billion.
- Katerina has also won awards for her acrobatic dancing skills. With her partner Ivan Klimov, she has won numerous accolades and medals. Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova and her partner Ivan Karimov came in fifth place at the Swiss Rock and Roll Championships in 2013. The duo came in second place at the Rock & Roll Championship in Russia in 2014.
When is Katerina Tikhonova’s birthday?
Katerina Tikhonova was born on 31 August, 1986.
Where is Katerina Tikhonova`s birthplace?
Katerina Tikhonova was born in Dresden, East Germany
What nationality is Katerina Tikhonova?
Katerina Tikhonova is a Russian.
Who is Katerina’s spouse?
Katerina Tikhonova was married to Kirill Shamalov (2013–2018)
Who is Katerina Tikhonova’s sibling?
Katerina Tikhonova’s sibling is Mariya Putina.
Who is Katerina Tikhonova’s father?
Katerina Tikhonova’s father is Vladimir Putin
Who is Katerina Tikhonova’s mother?
Katerina Tikhonova’s mother is Lyudmila Putina
What is Katerina Tikhonova’s sun sign?
She is a Virgo.